Breakaway European Super League

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’d love it, FIFA wouldn’t do anything as they want the money from the World Cup. Who would watch the World Cup with a lot of shite players in it?

Give me Juventus, Ajax, Barca instead of Watford, Norwich and Bournemouth.

Super league every Saturday and keep us in the FA Cup would be perfect for me.

And a certain Bavarian club have long been jealous of the money in the English premier league.
And the irony is that none of them realise that they're the reason why no-one wants to watch their shitty leagues. Who wants to see either team win their league for the 9th time in a row? It's just boring.

I mean I want City to win the league every year, but I never want us to get to the stage where you know we're going to win it before a ball is even kicked.

I wonder if the super league ever got to the point where a team was relegated. Would the domestic league want them back?

going back to the op it would be unlikely that it would be a decision they would have to make as players, teams, officials - everybody connected with a "bottom" club - would be banned from all FIFA competition. If that were the case then the whole thing would be counter productive - you are M'Bappe or Sterling - yes there would be a good slice of cash in it for you but then nothing. You can't leave and rejoin mainstream football -- you'd compete in a single poxy championship and presumably a cup comp which would be played amongst the same teams, no appearances on the world stage at a World Cup - the super league hits trouble and they want to shed players.... you have nowhere to go.......career at an end and you fancy coaching or management......opportunities limited.......as long as FIFA held their ground they hold the whip hand.

There is more chance of Slippy winning a league than this happening. Or my Mrs saying I'm the best at tidying up, so thorough am I in the cleaning front.. Ok, I went too far with that, but, the Slippy winning a league stands.

And the irony is that none of them realise that they're the reason why no-one wants to watch their shitty leagues. Who wants to see either team win their league for the 9th time in a row? It's just boring.

I mean I want City to win the league every year, but I never want us to get to the stage where you know we're going to win it before a ball is even kicked.
I do because that would mean great job done by the club, other PL clubs dont lack money. But Bayern is different they can be very underwhelming and still win league as others dont simply have the resources.

I'd love nothing more than the likes of the Rags and the Scouse bastards fucking off and forming a league of their own. Means I don't have to sit in the same stadium as the fuckwits for 90 mins at least twice a season.

Imagine a league with Rags, Dippers, German Rags and Madrid. It'd be great watching who could fuck over who quickest.

Now if we were included in that shite. I'd be done. Couldn't watch us play all those shitehawks every week and finishing bottom after receiving 145 red cards and 320 wrong VAR decisions a season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.