Breakdancing - an Olympic sport???

Well they have to find a way to make the Olympics relevant to yout everyday yoofs. Suprised they have gone with this though rather than the universally popular sport of walking like you've cacked your pants whilst maintainng a firm grasp of your own nuts.

To be fair, some forms of dance can take enormous amounts of strength and endurance. But i'd still rather watch paint dry, personally.

I have no real opinion either way but on a wider point, if Archery is included then why isn't darts?

I’ve been waiting for years for this news. Many mocked me, did I hang up my ambitions? No. I’m ready and able to represent the nation. I better change my phone setting from silent, o have a feeling I just might be getting the call.

Here I am showing my class with two of my Christian sisters. Thank you Jesus for this glorious day.

I’ve been waiting for years for this news. Many mocked me, did I hang up my ambitions? No. I’m ready and able to represent the nation. I better change my phone setting from silent, o have a feeling I just might be getting the call.

Here I am showing my class with two of my Christian sisters. Thank you Jesus for this glorious day.

Proof why rather than classification as a sport it should be classified a moral outrage

A baseball bat would cure his problem no problem at all, thank you, Jesus, for the foresight to see right to the heart of the problem.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.