Breakfast

idahoblues

What's everyone having/ had. Most people don't have time for a full monty every day, what's your go to before work or school? We have a bagel shop down the road, I can get a bag of day olds for $3, toasted up with cream cheese is my norm but on a bit of an oatmeal kick right now, especially if I can be bothered to make steelcuts the night before

water and load of fruit when i get into work midweek

weekends - toast or cereal or bacon sandwich or fry up

Two eggs either fried, poached or scrambled
Two slices dry wholemeal toast
Two mugs of English tea

I would have had herring roes on toast this morning but the mrs went ballistic, opened the windows and retreated to the bedroom after calling me a disgusting bastards. I ended up going to work and getting a chicken madras sandwich.
Women. Spoil all my fun.
I'll broach the lava bread scenario when she's calmed down.
You should go on a cruise aboard the MS Lofoten, 100 different type of herring each breakfast including several types of roe. You also got smoked salmon.
And I sat down watching the dickheads eating cereal or croissant tucking into every flavour of herring known to man.

Mind you my gout kicked back in...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.