Breaking news the hughes inners need a new scapegoat

blue ranger

According to sky khaldoon and sheikh mansour made the decision on Friday. Which means we can't blame cook. Who is going to start a 'mansour out' thread. Can we move on pls.

blue ranger said:
According to sky khaldoon and sheikh mansour made the decision on Friday. Which means we can't blame cook. Who is going to start a 'mansour out' thread. Can we move on pls.

I wouldn't be surprised to see one. Some people seemed to love that rag bastard more than the Club itself.

what about Marwood can they not blame him for it? even though they dont now what his role actually is.

blue ranger said:

Why make a thread and say move on?

This is going to drag on, and will drag on longer if Mancini doesn't get off to a great start.
Plus "dignified" Hughsey is taking City to court according to one report for unfair dismissal.
Some folk never give up

Niall Quinns Discopants said:
blue ranger said:

I wouldn't be surprised to see one. Some people seemed to love that rag bastard more than the Club itself.

I take it you didn't!

blue ranger said:

Breaking News ? cock thread! wanting to move on but starting a new thread ffs!

blue ranger said:

Yawn. I don't think it's unexpected that this situation would stir things up a bit, especially as Mancini is not quite a Hiddink or Mourhino in terms of risk, and there is plenty to talk about in terms of how this was handled.

But, I thought the people who wanted Hughes to stay (me included) tended to be looking for continuity and support rather than constant criticism. After a couple of games this will settle down and I am certain the 'inners' will be in the 'give mancini a chance' camp.

You seem to be interested in some kind of 'inners' out campaign, now that you've not got Hughes to complain about.

In your own words, "can we move on pls"

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.