**BREAKING NEWS**

Status
Not open for further replies.

blue4eva223

This is top secret info that I shouldn't really be telling you, but the reason Fernando Torres hasn't been playing for liverpool is not because he is injured it is because he agreed to sign for Manchester City on the 1st November. The fee is £52million with wages of £180,000, making him the highest paid player in the world.

There is a clause in the deal which says Torres cannot play more than 5 games between 1st Nov and 1st Jan due to risk of injury. He is allowed to play a few to keep up his match fitness. Funny how he played 90 minutes against Marsielle and then he was apparantly 'injured' lol.

I was so happy when I heard this and cannot wait to see el nino in action at Eastlands!! Blue Moon!!

I'm sure that the exact same post was posted on another forum a couple of weeks back

Definate WUM here

how desperate for attention are you really?
you must be so so so sad to come on a forum and post some bull shit about "top secret" info.
get a grip you loser.
i dont even know why im bothering giving you the attention you desperstely crave

OMG Really???

i cant wait either!!!!

for you to get banned for chatting BULLSHIT!!!! now fuck off RAG!!

08-11-2008 English Premier Liverpool 3-0 West Brom
12-11-2008 English League Cup Tottenham 4-2 Liverpool
15-11-2008 English Premier Bolton 0-2 Liverpool
22-11-2008 English Premier Liverpool 0-0 Fulham
26-11-2008 European Cup Liverpool 1-0 Marseille

how long is he out for because these are the games he has played in since the 1 November

Yay were signing Torres! ORLY?

fuck-off-smokers.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.