Brede, take a bow...

Zabbasbeard

Team supported
Manchester City
I don't know if you noticed this but I want to give credit to the sportsmanship and humanity shown by Fulham’s Brede Hangeland during the game last Saturday.

Carlos Tevez played and inviting through ball towards the by-line for Pablo Zabaleta to chase onto and both he and Fulham’s brede Hangeland streteched for it at the same time and they collided in one of those honest to goodness challenges but Zaba ended up accidentally kicking the studs in Hangeland’s boots. If you’ve ever done that you’ll know how painful it is, and Zaba, who is certainly no play-actor, was clearly in a lot of pain. I noticed immediately from my seat in the Colin Bell Stand that Hangeland was immediately concerned about Zaba’s well being, and on Match of The Day the footage showed a rather concerned Hangeland trying to ease his pain, giving his foot a good old rub. I very much doubt the Norwegian defender took a shine to Zaba or has a foot fetish where Argentine International Footballers are concerned! It was just one pro showing the best part of his nature.

Whilst many players would have done the same, it was such a heartening moment, nevertheless, Hangeland’s sincere concern was much to his credit. Top man.

Its just that everyone in the world loves the Zab man. except those of a raggy nature

Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
I'm going to hazard a guess at you being zab's number 1 fan..... am i correct???

A fan of Zaba yes, Zin, but one of many! Rather like I was a fan of Lakey, The Goat, Clive Wilson etc., but I wouldn't be presumptious as to say "No. 1 fan"....

Zabbasbeard said:
I don't know if you noticed this but I want to give credit to the sportsmanship and humanity shown by Fulham’s Brede Hangeland during the game last Saturday.

Carlos Tevez played and inviting through ball towards the by-line for Pablo Zabaleta to chase onto and both he and Fulham’s brede Hangeland streteched for it at the same time and they collided in one of those honest to goodness challenges but Zaba ended up accidentally kicking the studs in Hangeland’s boots. If you’ve ever done that you’ll know how painful it is, and Zaba, who is certainly no play-actor, was clearly in a lot of pain. I noticed immediately from my seat in the Colin Bell Stand that Hangeland was immediately concerned about Zaba’s well being, and on Match of The Day the footage showed a rather concerned Hangeland trying to ease his pain, giving his foot a good old rub. I very much doubt the Norwegian defender took a shine to Zaba or has a foot fetish where Argentine International Footballers are concerned! It was just one pro showing the best part of his nature.

Whilst many players would have done the same, it was such a heartening moment, nevertheless, Hangeland’s sincere concern was much to his credit. Top man.

Nice to hear .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.