Brendan O'Neill

bluethrunthru

Watched this gut earlier on the SKY News paper review and din't like him. Just looked up some of his works and he is a pretty obnoxious turd who almost always manages to be on the wrong side of the argument yet is some sort of news pundit for SKY.

Back in 2012 he was urging people that had been assaulted by Jimmy Saville to keep quiet about it because although talking about something and facing up to it is a known positive therapy Brendan thinks they would fare better from bottling it up.

Then there was his 2004 diatribe where he questioned whether Saddam Hussains son had a "people shredder" used to get rid of political prisoners which despite an eye witness account and a dossier from Abu Grahib he used the opportunity to rubbish Anne Clwydd over it because she was a Labour MP. Pity he didn't put as much effort into investigating why - as well as no human shredder - there were no WMD's either.

Then there was his appearance to the Commons Same Sex Committee ( marriage ) saying that there was no overwhelming public support for it - I think it was welcomed by most - but he still stuck his oar into the Australian debate on same sex marriage - Brendans input was equally unsuccessful in both debates.

His current hobby horses are Sadiq Khan and the House of Lords - all told a bitter individual with nothing positive to say about anything and who I found quite obnoxious.

Watched this gut earlier on the SKY News paper review and din't like him. Just looked up some of his works and he is a pretty obnoxious turd who almost always manages to be on the wrong side of the argument yet is some sort of news pundit for SKY.

Back in 2012 he was urging people that had been assaulted by Jimmy Saville to keep quiet about it because although talking about something and facing up to it is a known positive therapy Brendan thinks they would fare better from bottling it up.

Then there was his 2004 diatribe where he questioned whether Saddam Hussains son had a "people shredder" used to get rid of political prisoners which despite an eye witness account and a dossier from Abu Grahib he used the opportunity to rubbish Anne Clwydd over it because she was a Labour MP. Pity he didn't put as much effort into investigating why - as well as no human shredder - there were no WMD's either.

Then there was his appearance to the Commons Same Sex Committee ( marriage ) saying that there was no overwhelming public support for it - I think it was welcomed by most - but he still stuck his oar into the Australian debate on same sex marriage - Brendans input was equally unsuccessful in both debates.

His current hobby horses are Sadiq Khan and the House of Lords - all told a bitter individual with nothing positive to say about anything and who I found quite obnoxious.

This him? (https://johnnyvoid.wordpress.com/2012/07/04/brendan-oneill-is-a-knob/amp/?source=images):

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.