Brentford Thread - 2021/22

Who gets the rights to "Hey Jude" when we play them?
Just have to outsing them when it gets to the key line…or beat the shit out of them on the field, so they don’t feel much like singing it at the end of the game!

Also, with only a smattering of away fans allowed at their place due to the 18,000 capacity, they’re always going to drown out away fans.

Have always thought clubs should give EQUAL tickets to each other, which would limit their tickets at our place to about 1,800! However, I realize it’s a huge thing to have full stadia, and a big deal for smaller clubs’ fans to go to the big club stadia.

If their fans are halfway as excited to be at ours as they were at theirs tonight, it will be like a European home game against the likes of Napoli or Bayern! ;-)

Still surprised East Stand Level 3 didn’t come down on us in L2 the night Bayern had the third deck literally bouncing!

Regardless of any individual song, it will be amazing to have full stadiums across the country this weekend, and football will be all the better for it!

Last edited:
And a new ground to visit when we play them in December.
I was at our last game at Griffin Park when Nicky Summerbee scored in a 1-0 FA Cup win.

Looked a proper side. It's only one game in - but if they play this way the rest of the season they won't be going down. Their press is going to cause problems for opposing teams.

Good result for them,but i saw some things there that will cause many teams problems, us possibly included.

I didn't have Brentford down so much as a set piece team but they use them well, if the ref doesn't have a problem with the player standing on the keepers toes then it will be a big weapon for them in a game.

They’ll struggle with their squad depth but if they keep the core fit they’ll finish around 12th-15th.

Hope they do n’all, great to see a new club up in the Prem. just need Bristol City and Preston up next.

Arsenal are fucking dreadful.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.