Brian Horton

Always liked Horton, was thrown in and tried to play nice football, though we were awful away at times.
Was alway complimentry and still is about us

In my top favourite ex blue managers, not for just his football record, but as a person.
After all he kept us up unlike the little fuckwit we got after him

Though he was in THAT Luton team ;-)

I always used to like his no nonsense post match interviews.

"So Brian what did you think of the performance today, did you think the opposition's penalty was deserved?"

"We were dire today and I don't think I have seen a more blatant penalty given, I would have worried more if the officials had missed it"

Love how he has become a fan and big advocate of City. Some rare highlights in a fairly dire period for City were the
5-2 against Spurs, bringing in Walsh, Rosler and Beagrie, plus some exciting football.

Love how he has become a fan and big advocate of City. Some rare highlights in a fairly dire period for City were the
5-2 against Spurs, bringing in Walsh, Rosler and Beagrie, plus some exciting football.
I think it was the Blackburn away game where his name was being sung through the rafters, I'm sure of it.

Terrible decision by Franny to get rid.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.