Brian Jones (Rolling Stones)

Bill Walker

Team supported
City
Didnt know they'd made a movie about him, sad guy really who needed help but didnt get it
Sad also that Jagger or Richards didnt attend his funeral, just Bill & Charlie

A lot of people reckon the builder murdered him in that pool.

Bit of a twat who used to beat up his girlfiend, according to Keith's book.

For a more balanced assessment of Jones I can recommend this book:

23482778.jpg

There have been countless books, articles and the film produced and many assert that foul play was involved in Brian's death.
Meanwhile all the key witnesses die off and the prospects of finding the truth get more unlikely.

I think Keith said that after he'd nicked her off Brian, but his last live in girlfriend Anna had no such problems with him
I guess fans will never know the truth, but according to Bill, Brian got no support from Mick or Keith, they wanted him out of the band he, in fact created.

I think Keith said that after he'd nicked her off Brian, but his last live in girlfriend Anna had no such problems with him
I guess fans will never know the truth, but according to Bill, Brian got no support from Mick or Keith, they wanted him out of the band he, in fact created.

Well that kind of comes accross too. But he does appear a liability by that stage, not very nice & a bit shit. So I'd probably be the same attitude with him tbh.

That book is brilliant, some great stories about the early days and how the band developed.
Brian's problems were caused by drugs, it appears that the band would never know if he would turn
up or not, and what state he'd be in if he did, yet he was capable of brilliant innovation and technique on occasions
when he was half right. As the founder of the band and an extremely talented musician, it was sad he had to go.
He was basically a Bluesman, and the early stuff reflected this.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.