Brian Kidd

i imagine at brians age that city is just too big and full on now possibly?
That's probably the case, and maybe all the travelling about has been to tiring at his age. Old football men never fade away and he'll no doubt be open to a part time coaching or scouting position somewhere whereas at City it maybe isn't an option. One of the local lower league clubs should be snapping him up for his experience.

What a legend though - I would echo that the City of Manchester should be doing something in commemoration and both City & the Rags should be putting on pressure for the Council to do so. Thanks a million Kiddo.

Agreed. One of the nice guys and fantastic achievement to provide service with 3 different successful managers.

Watching that video of the 1977 Leicester game brings back great memories in what was my first season ticket year.

Just wondering where the other 15k would have squeezed into the ground Mr Swales!

i imagine at brians age that city is just too big and full on now possibly?
Mostly age but also the Pep quote about shake and move. He's probably looking to freshen things up in his coaching staff for new ideas, hence it makes sense on Kiddo getting replaced first, also notably a new set piece coach coming in.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.