Brian Kidd - picture caption competition......

adr2.8i said:
16hohew.jpg

I suppose I cold have asked Eddie Large to come...

I'll probably borrow Beanie off Psycho for Sunday.

16hohew.jpg

Fucking typical - it'll be reported as a sellout and there's empty seats even here in the dugout

He still owes me that tennner for last weeks lottery.<br /><br />-- Fri May 17, 2013 7:30 am --<br /><br />Wonder if Vicki remembered to post that Farewell card?

cleavers said:
......there must be some good ones out there. Its been posted a couple of times, so lets have a bit of City humour.

There's no real prize, just have a bit of fun. I'm sure Kiddo will enjoy.

16hohew.jpg

Brian now realises they weren't joking about his terrible flatulence.

cleavers said:
......there must be some good ones out there. Its been posted a couple of times, so lets have a bit of City humour.

16hohew.jpg

I knew I should have gone to Specsavers.......
this isn't Colin Bell stand-Level2 Seat1234

cleavers said:

16hohew.jpg

I thought there was somfink dodgy about that guy outside saying this seat was a good one ...........kinell......80 notes to see
City v. Real Madrid.......

Would it have been better if Kidd had been in charge at the F.A cup final.I think we might have won if he had been in charge.Mancini didnt look right intrested at wembley.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.