Bridge Not Good Enough

Was utterly shite(along with Richards) in the derby but has looked pretty solid since.

fbloke said:
I never thought I would be unhappy with it when City have Englands' second choice left back and I feel short changed.

I don't measure a player by what was paid for him, so it matters not a jot to me about Bridge's price or wage but I don't think he's good enough.

He is uni-pedal in the extreme and has yet to convince me he is fully effective either going forward or defending.

I think exactly the same about Liverpool's Johnson but he seems to be more effective going forward.

If I were MH I would certainly be on the look out for a replacement for Bridge, ideally one who can use both feet.

Looking at the way that City will be playing it is essential that whoever plays in the position has a lot of pace as we are going to pushing on a lot which will leave us open to the counter.

And before you ask, no I dont have any suggestions as to who the incomer should be.

think he's better than michael ball

SWPISHOME said:
When Sylvinho plays Sunday he will stay there, cant believe he didnt get a game for us yet!

Would like to see Sylvinho play for City if he does not get the chance on Sunday hope he is given a game against Scunthrope!

Wrighty Wrexham said:
SWPISHOME said:
When Sylvinho plays Sunday he will stay there, cant believe he didnt get a game for us yet!

Would like to see Sylvinho play for City if he does not get the chance on Sunday hope he is given a game against Scunthrope!

Give him his game on Sunday if Bridge is injured, Sylvinho hasnt lost it yet he is still a top left back and when he does get in team, It will be very tough for Bridge to get back in.

I think Bridge has looked lively for City and I was at Wembley last night and thought he looked good for England. He has benefitted from playing regularly and having some support. I also flet he has built a resonable understanding with barry whihc came to the fore at Wembley. So disagree with OP.

Weston Blue said:
I think Bridge has looked lively for City and I was at Wembley last night and thought he looked good for England. He has benefitted from playing regularly and having some support. I also flet he has built a resonable understanding with barry whihc came to the fore at Wembley. So disagree with OP.
My failure to understand the OP combined with my consequent failure to understand the majority of responses makes me think I am out of touch with the real world (where Bridge is injured)

I opened this post full expecting it to be one of those that someone has searched the archives for to laugh at the OP, couldn't believe it was created today after how well he has been playing

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.