Bridge Not Good Enough

People should take time to read through the full thread dont you think ;-)

fbloke said:

Ok Eric;p

Backtrackin_Eric-Clapton,images_product,31,8219372.jpg

IFeedGoats said:
fbloke said:

Ok Eric;p

Backtrackin_Eric-Clapton,images_product,31,8219372.jpg

Lol, yeah thats me afraid of having an unpopular opinion.

I cant stand our new owners either.......bloody foreigners, coming over 'ere, pinching our clubs!

fbloke might be on a wind up, however in some way I agree with what he wrote.

Bridge might have had a great start to the season, I certainly think he has, but that doesn't mean MH should not be on the look out for somebody better. Other than Cole I don't know who either, but I hope if we aspire to become a top side we are always looking to improve on what we have.

He's "good enough" but that doesn't mean we can't do better.

Wrighty Wrexham said:
Dont agree with OP think he has started the reason in top form probably more confident with the protection he receives from Barry and the fact he is playing regular first team football!

I agree!

Original post

Yawn Yawn Yawn! Lets stop looking for faults and enjoy the good times to come, get behind bridgey he is a quality player!

Original post

Yawn Yawn Yawn! Lets stop looking for faults and enjoy the good times to come, get behind bridgey he is a quality player!

I agree with the poster the man is a one legged and predictable I have been waiting to see what he really has and I'm still waiting to see if that one good leg is worth his inadequacy and it ain't so far when he is on the right hand side he makes it look like you are not allowed to use ya right leg!!

I thought he was shaky last season and was a massively weak link. However this season he seems to have improved a lot, probably due to Barry's arrival as has already been said. Thought he had a decent game last night. He's not amazing, and lacks pace somewhat but is generally solid, more so this season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.