Bridge unveiling at city on ssn coming up.

whilst i m aware that players are coached with regards to interviews etc... bridge does seem to have his head screwed on, same shit off hughes though... all in, i reckon bridge will be good for us, even though i remember shaun giving him a torrid time, sounds desparate hughes going back for parker and bellamy

we he pissed on my chips. admits he wants bellend. and we should not go back for roque if blackburn have turned down 15m +

boooooooooooooo

the thing is the likes of allerdyce know that hughes is in a bad position and if they hold out for more they will get it, just imagine if hughes walked away and we got no more signings, so as sad as it is the other clubs know they ve got us

pissedagain said:
the thing is the likes of allerdyce know that hughes is in a bad position and if they hold out for more they will get it, just imagine if hughes walked away and we got no more signings, so as sad as it is the other clubs know they ve got us
Not really because if Hughes is fired then they are fucked because the new man I'm sure wouldn't be interested in this type of player.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.