Bridge unveiling at city on ssn coming up.

reckon hes safe for now, he ll be well and truly fucked if all he brings in are the likes of parker even the geordies saw through him, bridge is ok but we need more as time goes by hughes will get more desparate

After just watching the Bridge press conference I'd say that all the ITK's are getting duff information. Hughes seemed to be talking as though he is very much looking forward and spoke in present tense. The way he was very open about targets we have bid for makes me think he is confident of his position and the way he laughed off much of the media speculation (targets and Dunne captaincy) leads me to think that nobody really knows anything. City are operating Black Hawk down stylie! Well under the radar!

Please tell me him saying he wants Bellamy is just a smokescreen. I really don't want that guy at this club. Surely there's someone else? I'd rather just stick with the strikers we have than bring that prick here.

as for looking relaxed, he learnt that off ferguson, watch the reds in the tunnel before a big game, they are always smiling, or better still before a chumps league game when they are training the day before, they are all fucking about laughing, its so false i could puke

Sheikh Django said:
Please tell me him saying he wants Bellamy is just a smokescreen. I really don't want that guy at this club. Surely there's someone else? I'd rather just stick with the strikers we have than bring that prick here.

he wants him........scary isnt it ?

I don't suppose there's a video of it anywhere?

I have Sky Sports but don't get SSN which seems a bit daft to me seeing as you can get it free on freeview yet I'm paying for Sky Sports and don't get it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.