Brief Encounters.

For example she sent me some photos, I told her they are amazing, very artistic. She told me they are not special but I told her dont be modest "you are amazing" was this too strong
Don't appear too desperate and needy but women love compliments. I have never heard a woman say he pays me too many compliments. Yet I've heard hundreds of women complain their partner never compliments them.

Don't appear too desperate and needy but women love compliments. I have never heard a woman say he pays me too many compliments. Yet I've heard hundreds of women complain their partner never compliments them.

This is good advice

So what should I say next?

Tell me what is better

To meet a woman online or to meet a woman in reality?
How can meeting a woman online be better than in the real world? Unless you are a fantasist living in a world of make believe.

Which is it? (Genuine question) Sorry but I cannot believe any guy if your age can be so naive pal.

How can meeting a woman online be better than in the real world? Unless you are a fantasist living in a world of make believe.

Which is it? (Genuine question) Sorry but I cannot believe any guy if your age can be so naive pal.

I think you misunderstood. I was saying I prefer meeting women in real life. People kept saying "go on dating websites" I said I prefer to know women in real life. I completely agree with you, dating women online is a joke

I think you misunderstood. I was saying I prefer meeting women in real life. People kept saying "go on dating websites" I said I prefer to know women in real life. I completely agree with you, dating women online is a joke
Sorry, i read it the wrong way. I definitely do not advise you go in a dating site because seasoned dating site women (aka players and gold diggers) will suck you in and spit you out, after they've rinsed you, and they will Thorin lad, so wise up sharpish and learn by previous failure.

Drop the needy desperado aura and try and approach women in a cool and confident manner. Not too serious either because although a first date feels as nervous as an important job interview it is important to not take yourself too seriously by showing a sense of humour to break the ice.

You're a lot more likely to succeed with a good woman who'll love you for who you are if you make her laugh and feel at ease in your company. Life is too short to be serious and square all the time.

Good luck fella: )

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.