Brighton (A) Post Match thread - Champions!!!

So was there any blues in the brighton end ?

I had 3 friends who were and on the train back to Brighton station I was talking to a lady and her granddaughter who were in the Brighton end (they're from Brighton but City supporters) and she said there were at least 8 City supporters in the rows round her. Two of them jumped up when we scored our second goal and then others were jumping up she said and after the third one the Brighton fans were just laughing with them and she said some of them ( Brighton fans) sang the Are you watching Merseyside with us.

Watched the game in Tib Street tavern in Town. Now word of a lie they had the Liverpool game upstairs on the big screen to cater for Liverpool fans whilst the City game was on the smaller TV's downstairs. Great day regardless and hardly seen a red all day.

Watched the game in Tib Street tavern in Town. Now word of a lie they had the Liverpool game upstairs on the big screen to cater for Liverpool fans whilst the City game was on the smaller TV's downstairs. Great day regardless and hardly seen a red all day.
I’d never give them another penny mate .

Were you one of those booing Walker every time he touched the ball?

And maybe if you'd shown the same determination to beat us in your other 37 games you might well have been safe from the threat of relegation some time back.

Welcome to the forum :-)
How could they have “shown the same determination to beat us” in their other 37 games when only one of them was against us ?

Just saying.

A good few hundred in the stand to the right of city end (as you face the pitch) and about 24 of us in the stand to the left. 20 by the end as they chucked 4 out :)

I was in the stand to the left, facing the pitch, close to the front. There were 5 blues directly behind me; 5 either side, including the Corfu supporter's club and another 5 or 6 just in front. There was a fella 2 rows back from me who got hooked after Sergio scored. He went mental and stood with his back to the pitch giving it large to the Brighton fans who demanded he go and the stewards came down in numbers and almost had to drag him away. His poor son, who'd done nothing, had to go as well. Someone else got hooked after Laporte scored.

Brighton supporter here...
Just wanted to join the party for a brief moment to congratulate you on your excellent achievement and thank City supporters at the match who were gracious in applauding Bruno our great club captain. It meant a lot to us and so respect to you.... Likewise I hope we reciprocated with applause for your team at the trophy ceremony. I have always been impressed with the skill and authority of Vincent Kompany and wish him and you well in the future (always excepting against us of course). Thanks again.

I shook Bruno's hand and wished him well when he walked past me outside the stadium as I was heading to the station.

I also shook the hand of the city physio (don't know his name) and got a wave and a thumbs up from Tixi (sp) as he walked to the car park.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.