Brighton (A) | Pre-Match Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
There are players that are only happy when they play and when they don’t play they make you feel they are not happy and they behave like a little child and
@BernardoCSilvas absolutely the opposite, he is a mature man.

PEP
@Mahrez22
is an) incredible player. He is a fantastic player with incredible self confidence. He is a guy who always creates something special. We are delighted to have him. He can help us when he does and doesn’t play. Hopefully I can improve him.

There are players that are only happy when they play and when they don’t play they make you feel they are not happy and they behave like a little child and
@BernardoCSilvas absolutely the opposite, he is a mature man.

PEP
@Mahrez22
is an) incredible player. He is a fantastic player with incredible self confidence. He is a guy who always creates something special. We are delighted to have him. He can help us when he does and doesn’t play. Hopefully I can improve him.

Are you sure he didn't say FFS at the end of the last sentence ?

Pep Guardiola: "I have Brighton because we didn’t win the last three [away] games, and continue to prepare the game against Arsenal and Madrid. That is what I have in my head and my heart

Help me out!
After 34 games we are on 69 points (2nd) and the Rags are on 58 points (5th). As The Rags are away to Leicester for the 38th and last game we now cannot fail to finish in the top 4 places (unless the goal difference changes by 18)
So let’s congratulate the club on playing in the champions league for the 9th (I think) consecutive year.
Someone correct me if I am wrong.

The Rags are away to Leicester for the 38th and last game we now cannot fail to finish in the top 4 places (unless the goal difference changes by 18)
So let’s congratulate the club on playing in the champions league for the 9th (I think) consecutive year.
It won't even go as far as the last match. United have to play Chelsea before they take on Leicester.

Help me out!
After 34 games we are on 69 points (2nd) and the Rags are on 58 points (5th). As The Rags are away to Leicester for the 38th and last game we now cannot fail to finish in the top 4 places (unless the goal difference changes by 18)
Someone correct me if I am wrong.

Playing in or qualifying for?... ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.