Laporte
Mendy
Gundogan
De Bruyne
Bernardo
Foden
Mahrez
Jesus

Kev playing the full 90 vs Newcastle makes me think he'll be rested here. Hopefully he can get a couple assists against Bournemouth next week if so.

Ederson

Walker
Stones/Garcia (depending upon Stones reaction to first full game in a while)
Laporte
Mendy

Bernardo
Rodri
Fernandinho
Foden

Mahrez
Sterling

Bernardo and Foden playing false 9, breaking in on the diagonal, ahead of a midfield 2 of Rodri and Ferna, with Walker & Mendy playing flying/inverted wing backs, as needed.

Brighton like to play out from the back and I think the speed of Bernardo, Foden, Sterling And Mahrez will help contain that, with Rodri and Ferna holding the midfield if they break through the press.

Maybe I am overthinking this, but we have the SF coming up so Key players to play Brighton but miss Bournemouth.
Agree KDB was looking tired by the end last night and had taken a few knocks.....take no chances and give him a rest .

Keep Stones in (if fitness allows) - he needs a run of games to get match fit and more importantly get his head back in the game properly with a little less pressure

Rest key players (KDB esp along with David Silva)

Agreed we could rest a few for this one have a lot of big games coming up and some players look a bit tired imo.

----------------Bravo---------------(Last PL Match for him)

Walker-----Stones-----Laporte-----Mendy

------KDB------------Fernan-----------Gundo----

Bernie---------------Jesus--------------------Raz

Foden for KDB on the hour mark and KDB getting complete rest v Bournemouth. City to win 1-2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.