Brighton and Hove (H) 31st Aug 15:00

Blue78

I have 1 Adult, East Stand Block 106 End of row nearest to halfway line you can get without going corporate. Available for both Spurs and Brighton game. (I know, terrible holiday planning!) £45 face value, may do a deal for both games.
Cheers,
Will.

blues, I'm looking for 3 together in the family stand, does anyone have any going spare? want to take the lad and wife, but can't find any together or remotely close on the ticket site. he's only 2 so I don't think he technically needs his own ticket, but hes not sitting on my knee all game so I need 3!

I have 1 Adult, East Stand Block 106 End of row nearest to halfway line you can get without going corporate. Available for both Spurs and Brighton game. (I know, terrible holiday planning!) £45 face value, may do a deal for both games.
Cheers,
Will.
Is this available still?

My seats available, SS3 318 great view, pick up from Burnage £30 , pm if interested .
Sold

Last edited:
blues, I'm looking for 3 together in the family stand, does anyone have any going spare? want to take the lad and wife, but can't find any together or remotely close on the ticket site. he's only 2 so I don't think he technically needs his own ticket, but hes not sitting on my knee all game so I need 3!
Pm'd you

I have one ticket available. Good seats near to front. East Stand 106 near to half way line. Adult ticket. PM me if interested. Out of town so can post.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.