Brighton appreciation

The vast majority of Brighton fans I met on the day were sound. They shook hands outside our end, congratulating us and a fair few said they were glad that Liverpool hadn’t won it. A few idiots on the train back afterwards were spouting bollocks about “fucking Arabs”, but every team has their dickheads.

A couple of fat knobheads trying to goad city fans on the train back into Brighton
Didn’t know. there was that much call for replica shirts that big !
Matching green tents on

Apart from that great weekend
And to top it found Quadrophenia alley
Really nice around East Street
Sounds like the ones we encountered on the train to the ground, calling us plastics, where were you when you were shit ect

There fans were a decent bunch on the whole, and the ground is good and spacious compared to a lot.

The town centre is expensive mainly £6 a pint in the ones I went in, and nose bag also looking around £60 pp in a reasonable restaurant with a couple a cheaper drinks. They put orange slices in pints of Bluemoon also. The town seems to draw in the most pretentious types, or maybe it was just the festival thing that was on.

Tbf, we are a bunch of coffee ****s

Nothing but admiration for the Brighton fans, they've been as low as us, possibly lower. They welcomed us, gave us some shit but hey that's football. At the end they stayed and applauded very friendly and very welcoming.

I notice that a lot of the Brighton fans stayed their players did a lap of honour to watch our presentation of the Premier League. Which I thought was very nice of them, they stayed and clapped us, as we were presented with the trophy.
giphy.gif

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.