Brighton appreciation

Only the second time I've been to Brighton and I thought it was great. Maybe the party atmosphere and the sunshine influenced my opinion, but I definitely want to go back and spend a bit longer there

I have tried to get the exact figure but unfortunately can't access it at the moment. I was there and I know it was capacity which would make it about 31,500
Thanks,yeah i was there for the first time and didn't know the capacity,it was a great day,perfect place to end the season

I have tried to get the exact figure but unfortunately can't access it at the moment. I was there and I know it was capacity which would make it about 31,500
It's probably best contacting the Sun or Mirror and asking them to look at our allocation for empty seats and deducting the empties from full capacity; )

Only the second time I've been to Brighton and I thought it was great. Maybe the party atmosphere and the sunshine influenced my opinion, but I definitely want to go back and spend a bit longer there

Me too.
Sun, beer,The Great Escape Music Festival, the Brighton Festival, vintage car rally, friendly locals, CITY and winning the league. Perfect.
The train journey to Euston, across to Victoria and down to Brighton (and back) was a doddle also.
Out of My Brain on the 5.15...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.