Brighton Away - Looking For Two Tickets

Mcfc Sussex group are meeting before the Brighton game at
The Dorset Bar & Kitchen 28 North Road.Brighton BN11YB

Also bus and train are free in Brighton with match ticket.

Still got tickets available for tonight's game. Pm for details

We have space available also from Crompton/Royton and Chadderton/North Manchester

Just shows what the people with all the big points are about. Only want to go to the big games. Imagine how many would be selling if we could win the league tonight.

Just shows what the people with all the big points are about. Only want to go to the big games. Imagine how many would be selling if we could win the league tonight.
don't really get this argument. circumstances have changed and we have two (some three with brentford) expensive trips coming up so I can understand those selling as not all blues have unlimited funds.

I'm currently on the train to brighton now so I'm not in that category myself, but can vouch with the blues selling

don't really get this argument. circumstances have changed and we have two (some three with brentford) expensive trips coming up so I can understand those selling as not all blues have unlimited funds.

I'm currently on the train to brighton now so I'm not in that category myself, but can vouch with the blues selling

Circumstances change? They knew the scenario before they bought them. There's 100s for sale on twitter and here. They've stopped other blues from going who can't change plans at the last minute.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.