Brighton (H) - 20 April 2022

GFBlue

I won't be able to make the game as I am away on my holibobs!

I have a season card seat in Block 301 that is free to any blue that wants it provided they can explain how I transfer it from my phone wallet to them! I am a FOC and have no idea how (or if) this can be done.

Be gentle please :)

(Ticket is on the Exchange)

Mine is perhaps not quite as generous an offer coz I’m already running at a big loss this season - so selling my 2 at face value for the home league game next Wednesday v Brighton. They’re my season tickets and I’m currently stuck in Australia.
Section 109 row G, awesome atmosphere in this spot!
40 quid each, keen to sell them as a pair so 80 total. Inbox me - first in best dressed!!

Block 301 1 ticket Free to a blue who I can transfer to.
Now Gone

Last edited:
Hope you all don't mind me giving this a bump ... my 2 together in block 109 row G are still available for face value - 40 quid each so 80 total. It's an awesome spot near the pitch and the away fans, right in amongst the best atmosphere!! Huge game obviously so surely there's a taker. PM if you're keen!

Single adult ticket block 316, £20. Must have supporter number for mobile ticket transfer.

My ticket in South stand 116 is available for tomorrow due to covid. You'll need a supporter number so I can transfer via friends and family. Will take 25 quid

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.