Brighton (h) post-match thread

Silver lining with the peno miss, it was late on and didn't matter and hopefully means Sterling will never be allowed go near one again. Gundogan used to be pretty decent at pens I seem to rememeber

Anyone come up with a reason why Sterling took that pen and not KDB, didn't matter in the end but might have done if Brighton had used those last two corners better.

KDB is the penalty taker - end of.

Walton is an absolute twat he’s never liked us
Walton always seemed to ref our games against Everton when Golam was their manager and we tended to lose funnily enough.

If I'm not mistaken the club put together a dossier on him and low and behold he was shipped off to the USA.

I reckon he's still holding a grudge against us.

Walton always seemed to ref our games against Everton when Golam was their manager and we tended to lose funnily enough.

If I'm not mistaken the club put together a dossier on him and low and behold he was shipped off to the USA.

I reckon he's still holding a grudge against us.
Your right TB he did seem to referee our games against Everton

Top bins vs Chelsea though I hope he never takes another
Top bins vs Chelsea though I hope he never takes another
From memory that was either off the underside of the bar or very close to that. When he doesn’t have to think he’s brilliant.. I still remember that goal he scored for the scousers at Anfield v us when he nipped in the box and put it past Hart without thinking.. a great asset to our team but give his pen slot to Ederson :)

Give me your number and bank details and I’ll forward to the club. Thanks for stepping up and offering to pay the transfer fee, it’s times like these that make you appreciate the average City fan.
I might have to take out the large loan first

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.