Brighton (h) post-match thread

Gundogan whenever on the pitch has to be our penalty taker.
Mate De Bruyne is our penalty taker, and he's been fine with the exception of that Liverpool miss, he obviously let Sterling take it to score and get some confidence back, no problem with that if the game had been finished, but to do that at 1-0 was ridiculous.

BT idiot trying to say BHA should have had a penalty, so should have the shove on Foden then. Show that?? Don’t be daft.

We looked tired but wondering if that was the condition? Pitch looked very heavy. Don’t think the subs worked, neither player was up to speed and Jesus put us into trouble at least 3 times and didn’t show much interest after the fact.

Joke Sterling.
The only reason I can think he took it was to get him a goal. No way he should be taking a pen when we have the likes of KDB, Gundog and Jesus on the pitch.
He was also wank when he came on.

Anybody who thought we have a handy run coming think again. That tonight was a tough game, Large part of it our own downfall, We had chances to kill the game off and we didn't.
Cancelo, Rodri, Zinchenko, Mahrez very very sloppy tonight giving the ball away and not contributing enough I'm the game.
Really annoyed we let Sterling take that penalty, I don't know how or why we let him step up to take them.
Bernardo Silva was absolutely fantastic he was everywhere!

Anyway its 3 points and we move onto the next game.

Made hard work of that but three points. Brighton looked better than their league position.
They have all season, and yet there they are. Play nice football and never put it in the back of the net unfortunately. I always like watching them. Remind me of Bournemouth.

My captain as well, had Phil and Stones in so nice points tonight.
Foden played them on his own for a while. Second half performance very unsatisfactory.
But defence held solid. Less said about Sterling the better.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.