Brighton (h) post-match thread

Lets be honest, i doubt there were many who felt confident he would score that pen.

Thought first half we played well, second half we were poor. We looked leggy, which is understandable really considering, but then you question whether certain players should of played against birmingham.

On a plus note, i thought Bernardo was superb, really starting to get back to his form from a few seasons ago.

That was nerve racking. Ironically, our performance sunk the very moment Mahrez was subbed. This was the worst Jesus performance in the City shirt, if it could be called the performance. It was like playing with 10 men, it could be seen we we were mentally affected after missing so many good chances, but our two CB lunatics are almost thriving under pressure. #iamperplexed.
What else just after watching the game.....our xG is inversely proportional to the number of goals we score, Gundogan is the man, but most importantly BERNARDO IS BAAACK!

Assessment as follows :

-Stones and Dias rocks
-Awful weather contributed to a lacklustre performance
-Sterling taking penalties is a shambles that can’t happen again (missed his last 3 pens now)
-Sign of a championship winning team when you win when nowhere near your best

Our penalty problems continue....Imagine IF we HAD to score to win...Since YaYa and Mario left, I get VERY
nervous no matter who takes them.....A Massive concern...........

The scariest is our players look absolutely knackered and we still have so many games coming up...We need rest cancelo for example..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.