Brighton (h) post-match thread

I think us sitting back more often is purely to preserve energy now that Pep seems to fully trusts the defence. Especially given we can be lethal and quick on counters.

BT idiot trying to say BHA should have had a penalty, so should have the shove on Foden then. Show that?? Don’t be daft.
Just ignore those twats from the media, they hate us and everybody knows it, we will just continue to win, piss them off and watch them cry and whine like the bitches that they are.

Said during first half (to my daughters) that we might have to win this 1-0. Brighton are bettered only by City on restricting how many shots opponents have. We should of course have won 2-0 but my heart sank when I saw Raz was taking the penalty.

Main gripe about the performance though would be how we kept ceding possession in the last 30 minutes.

Another clean sheet and if we win things this season it is going to be on the back of keeping lots of them.

Great goal from Foden, who is making the case to be a regular; although he does not need to be overplayed so he shouldn't start every game.
Should have won 4-0. Mahrez (2) and the pen. Plus their keeper had a blinder and Silva hit the bar. The last 15 mins were a consequence of missed sitters.

Reactions: OB1
Our defence was tested tonight and the way we set up they were getting in behind Zinch . Don't think he got the best of cover but still left too much room for them ,though that Tao looked handy.
Yet another great showing by Stones and Dias and Cancelo.

xG had it 2.91 - 0.18, which is a better reflection of the game based on chances. Not that we weren't still pretty shit for most of the second half...
I pay little attention to new fangled stuff like xG...Kev should have scored, FFS too, we hit the post in a move which should have resulted a goal & a missed pen, add the one we got and that's 5 off the top of my head.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.