Brighton (H) | Post Match Thread

I know what you mean to be honest and can understand what you're saying. I think they both play in the same position and when KdB is on form, he is different class to Gundogan.

I think Gundogan is probably the best 'forward' we have though - when he plays up front he seems to find space better than anyone else!
I would love to see a few more of them chipped assists in the box he was doing a few years ago.Gundog that is.

We still need that early goal in every game we play otherwise we panic and lose our composure, as was evident in the first half display tonight. Pep obviously had words at the break and that 2nd half was so much better, expecting the same again on Saturday tbqh. Great win lads, but we can improve so much more still
Wow. Possibly no other side in world football keeps their composure better than us and doesn’t panic when we haven’t scored. Tonight was a good example.

I did too, glad he did, but I still think this team would have found a way.

I'm confident we will "find a way" this year too, we are the better team, despite the media love in.
I really want this one (and the champions league) because of the unbalanced fawning Liverpool are getting this year. We should have beaten them twice and we’d be 9 points ahead and home and hosed if we hadn’t been both unlucky and robbed by the ref in both games.

I still believe we will win both and it will be one of the sweetest seasons in our history.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.