Brighton (H) | Post Match Thread

Channel called Grandstand Live on IPTV

Given and Wright pundits, guy I don't know presenting who is doing exactly what he's there to do, present. Commentators spot on as well.

Exactly why I wouldn't watch BT or Sky even if it was free and for £25 a year makes having to watch the game from home more than bearable.
Thanks, found it on mine - titled SS Grandstream

Controlled the game from start to finish. Did Ederson make a save?

I'm glad the players aren't as impatient as the fans, though, fucking hell. It was clear in the first half that Brighton were open at the back, the likes of Mahrez just needed cooler heads to bag a few goals

Look how quiet the thread is. Flappers in hiding, hoping nobody calls them out on the shite spoken before and during the match. Moaners, twiddling their thumbs, having deleted their "Pep's a bottler" novels.
iu

Anyone else find the energy vampires from 'What we do in the shadows' hilarious btw?
Name names.
Who you talking about?

Lot lot better second half. KDB took the game by the scruff of the neck. Dias class when he came on as well.

Hopefully Stones isn't out too long.

Gundog looks a bit off the pace recently. Too many safe backwards passes.

Another clean sheet and a few goalsas well

Could do with Walloping Watford by 5 or 6. That will physcologically get in the Dippers heads. They keep bleating on about the plus 9 GD.
Confident of beating Watford, but wouldn't surprise me if it's a 1-0 or so. These games rarely turn out like we expect. GD +6 now but I agree, I think it would make a hell of a difference if we could pull it back.

good win in the end. need to keep one eye on the goal difference. Silva showing what a bit of decisiveness can do in front of goal. i worry we have a couple of players in Mahrez and Gundo just losing a bit of form and confidence at the wrong part of the season.

this is a stressful part of the season with almost zero room for error. 9 games left to make the difference between champs or chumps. 9 games left without a number 9. 810 perfect minutes and we finish league and champs league winners
Goal difference is a gonner for me; got to win it on points imho.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.