Brighton (h) pre-match thread

Brighton (h) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Have the club stopped producing the list of links to where in the world you can watch the match live,as I cannot seem to find it.
Cheers
City never produced a list of links. They do display channels showing the matches.

We used to have links on here before the ‘authorities’ cracked down.

No, you said “we drop unexpected points every year”, fucking harsh to put it mildly. Not sure what you thought about dippers drawing with Leicester, neverton, West Ham etc
ok, again, we do drop unexpected points every year, i have been noticing that we tend to play the better teams well, but what we have done is drop points to teams in the bottom third of the league at the time we played them, not necessarily where they finished the year, regardless of how many points we get i would regard those dropped points as unexpected. and i still maintain liverpool will drop less points than you think.

really looking forward to this game. bringing my best friend with me who's a Bury ST holder. he's had a tough week, thought i'd give him the best silver lining a cloud has ever had by taking him to watch the best team in world football...plus he can see City too

really looking forward to this game. bringing my best friend with me who's a Bury ST holder. he's had a tough week, thought i'd give him the best silver lining a cloud has ever had by taking him to watch the best team in world football...plus he can see City too
Ha are you Jim Bowen?

Let's have a look at what you could have won?

Only messing, hope he has a great time.

Checked online. Brighton's returns almost sold out now.

I see a lot of single seats around the ground. Hundreds. Presumably these are seasoncard holders who can't go? Seems a lot more than usual.

They will park the bus for 90 minutes

I don't think Brighton will park the bus , unless they score first and it's late on perhaps , but they're not the team they were under CH , just look at any of this seasons highlights , even v Saints down to 10 men after 25 minutes still had 2 up front , yes they eventually lost 0-2 but gave it a right good go , no way will this manager instruct his team to sit back as a overall game plan .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.