Brighton (H) | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Biggest game of the season so far, I win puts us right in the mix chasing down the rags and continues the momentum.

----------------------Eddie-------------------
Cancelo-----Stones-------Dias------Zinch
---------Rodri----------------Gundo--------
Berny---------------KDB-------------Foden
--------------------Sterling------------------
No the biggest game so far was the Chelsea match that put us back in the mix. This is a routine 3 points banker. Obviously things can go very wrong in football but anything other than a win tonight is unthinkable.

I like the way potter has his team playing , they might temper it a bit as going head to head would be stupid

I agree, but it still won't be as bad as Bournemouth did when they failed to register a single shot in the whole game or made some ridiculous record like that ... that was a team that played proper football as well but that one day decided to park a double decker ... I still think Brighton won't change that much to be that bad.

Come on blue boys a big win please let's keep on the tails of those f$$kers at the top and be ready to pounce.

Ederson

Walker Dias Stones Cancelo

Rodri Gundogan

Sterling KDB B.Silva Foden

Think he may bring Jesus back in but we're playing well & scoring goals playing the false 9 I'd keep it that way for now.

Would the pair of you pack it in! LOL...
Why? I am stating the obvious. Our boys fit, organised and motivated would win this 19 times out of 20. The games against Palace and Villa are potentially more difficult but should be won as well. If of course we are complacent and I'll disciplined we might fuck things up but I am assuming that won't happen tonight.

——————————Ederson —————————-
Cancelo———Stones————-Dias———Zinch
———————————Rodri—————————
——————-KDB—————-Gundo————
Sterling————Bern (false9)———-Foden

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.