Brighton & Hove Albion (A) - Wed 24th May, 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

MCFC1993

Kick off time 20:00 (BST).

Remember when this game was a bit of a worry?

Cheers Arsenal.

Now its a game that doesn't really matter for either side; City are champions and Brighton are pretty much guaranteed Europa League football next season, only a 18 goal difference swing to Villa would stop that (they play Villa last game of the season).

If anything the City players are playing for the chance to be involved in both finals.

I thought he would rotate in this one but given the line-up today I imagine it'll be quite a strong team. I think Pep will want to keep up the rhythm going into the final.

Walker and Akanji get their rest but everybody else back in?

If he doesn't go strong here then he probably will against Brentford.

B team again please, it was great to see them out there, and Pep will be able to evaluate them even more in match action. Brentford is where we should go stronger again, a week before the rags. We can give mins to starters if we struggle/they want or need it (Haaland for goals :).

Ederson
Rico
Dias
Akanji
Laporte

Rodri
Bernie
KDB

Mahrez
Haaland
Grealish

3-1 to us

Ortega, Philips and Gundo to come on for Ederson, Rodri and KDB at half time.
Foden and Alvarez to come on as subsitute later in the match for Mahrez and Haaland.

Ederson
Lewis
Akanji
Dias
Laporte
Rodri
Bernardo
DeBruyne
Foden
Alavarez ( Mahrez)
Haaland

A win for me, 2-0 as they will be on the beach with Europe wrapped up and we will have our weaker side out.

Otherwise 3-0.

I wanted a strong team against Chelsea to finish our home games with a big win and title celebrations, but this game is less high profile so time to rest a few. No point risking Kev, Rodri or Haaland at all.

This is the game for Pep to “overthink” and get it out of his system. Then 3 great wins to end the season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.