Brighton & Hove Albion Thread - 2021/22

MCFC1993

I think Graham Potter is a very good manager, who will get 'big' job one day. They were very good last season and probably deserved to be a lot higher but for their awful finishing.

If their strikers have done anything this summer, I hope for their sake it was taking at least a couple of hundred shots a day.

Started the season well, 2 wins, one from behind and one really comfortable.

Everton next week will probably show whether they'll be top half or thereabouts this season.

Bissouma's a good player as well, they'll be hoping to keep hold of him before the window ends.

I watched the whole game yesterday against Watford and it was one of the beat games I’ve seen in a long while.

Potter has them playing beautiful stuff and if they could get a decent striker, then they’d really be up there at the end of the season.

Or they could even get just an average striker like Harry Kane looking for a final contract before retirement, that one last payday!!

Bet rag Fred was offering 4/5 for them to beat Watford yesterday thought it was a steel personally, all the better when you take money off that ****

They do play some some good stuff.They are in need as a few clubs of a really good finsher.
Always a good watch and Potter is a decent manager.

I think Graham Potter is a very good manager, who will get 'big' job one day. They were very good last season and probably deserved to be a lot higher but for their awful finishing.

If their strikers have done anything this summer, I hope for their sake it was taking at least a couple of hundred shots a day.

Started the season well, 2 wins, one from behind and one really comfortable.

Everton next week will probably show whether they'll be top half or thereabouts this season.

Bissouma's a good player as well, they'll be hoping to keep hold of him before the window ends.
I went off Potter last season after his team tried to kick us off the pitch before the CL Final and he behaved like a dickhead in the dug-out. I am not sure he could cope with the pressure of running a big club. Even someone as experienced and ruthless as Pep has almost broken under pressure in recent seasons. I don't think Potter is mentally tough enough for a big role. Not at the moment anyway.

I was surprised to hear on talkshite's commentary that Brighton ‘keepers faced the third fewest shots last season, behind City and the Kremlinites.

Tactically, Potter is arguably the best English manager we’ve seen for a long time.

A class act n’all. I think he got a bit excited when they beat us last season and gave a bit to our bench when they scored the winner, but Pep said Potter came to our changing rooms to apologise after the game.

They play cracking football, Brighton. Would love to see a club like that do well, someone completely different.

Brighton has one of the largest catchment areas without any other big clubs around them in the country. They’ve got huge potential.

Just a shame to see White take a completely sidewards step to Arsenal, and this FFP nonsense where they’re going to be stuck “in their place” because the big clubs don’t want clubs with potential rising up.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.