Brighton & Hove Albion Thread - 2021/22

I don't know but they should. Jack Butland throwing the ball in the net over and over made me suspicious just after he was getting hyped up to be England no. 1
Did it not cross your mind when Joe developed a weakness for low shots to the left.

He isn't "Jewish", he has been raised in a Judaic home and identifies with Judaism. He has his religious beliefs and is a human being.
I'm not sure of his genetic DNA but being genetically Jewish is a real thing. People can be genetically Ashkenazi or Sephardic Jewish. Tay-Sachs Disease is far more present in those of Ashkenazi Jewish descent than in other genetic populations.

Of course one may be raised in a Judaic home and practice Judaism but not be genetically Jewish.

Last edited:
What is it with Premier League players in their twenties, such as Mendy and Bissouma, running around with men in their forties?

When I was that age friends group were typically others of the same age, within a few years plus or minus. We weren't typically going out to drinking establishments with people twice our age or having women to our homes with guys our dads' ages hanging around too.

I'm not sure of his genetic DNA but being genetically Jewish is a real thing. People can be genetically Ashkenazi or Sephardic Jewish genetically. Tay-Sachs Disease is far more present in those of Ashkenazi Jewish descent than in other genetic populations.

Of course one may be raised in a Judaic home and practice Judaism but not be genetically Jewish.

Its a religion, inbreeding has been rife in all cultures, as travel has become easier and easier groups merge. It isn't possible to define a set of beliefs as a racial definition of a person, or persons.

I know its not your intention, but the NAZI's used the "Jews", are a race, when it is a longstanding set of beliefs encapsulated in a religion.

Its a religion, inbreeding has been rife in all cultures, as travel has become easier and easier groups merge. It isn't possible to define a set of beliefs as a racial definition of a person, or persons.

I know its not your intention, but the NAZI's used the "Jews", are a race, when it is a longstanding set of beliefs encapsulated in a religion.
Your second link seems to confirm the initial post. Moreover, it does not mention "race".

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.