Brighton & Hove Albion Thread - 2021/22

Tactically, Potter is arguably the best English manager we’ve seen for a long time.

A class act n’all. I think he got a bit excited when they beat us last season and gave a bit to our bench when they scored the winner, but Pep said Potter came to our changing rooms to apologise after the game.

They play cracking football, Brighton. Would love to see a club like that do well, someone completely different.

Brighton has one of the largest catchment areas without any other big clubs around them in the country. They’ve got huge potential.

Just a shame to see White take a completely sidewards step to Arsenal, and this FFP nonsense where they’re going to be stuck “in their place” because the big clubs don’t want clubs with potential rising up.
If the start of the season is anything to go by, White has taken a step down.

I don’t suppose it will last, but it would be hilarious if it does.

I've been on the Potter hype train since the very beginning and had multiple discussions on here with people who didn't agree. Continually outperforms given the quality of the squad he has. I think he could be very very dangerous if a big club with a big backing give him a shot and crucially give him time. Don't see him here purely because I think Pep will be here for a while yet and somebody will pick him up earlier. If he is given a quality striker, even somebody like an Ings he would have Brighton lower top half comfortably.

Tactically, Potter is arguably the best English manager we’ve seen for a long time.

A class act n’all. I think he got a bit excited when they beat us last season and gave a bit to our bench when they scored the winner, but Pep said Potter came to our changing rooms to apologise after the game.

They play cracking football, Brighton. Would love to see a club like that do well, someone completely different.

Brighton has one of the largest catchment areas without any other big clubs around them in the country. They’ve got huge potential.

Just a shame to see White take a completely sidewards step to Arsenal, and this FFP nonsense where they’re going to be stuck “in their place” because the big clubs don’t want clubs with potential rising up.

It was shin-cracking football when we went to the Amex end of last season. I used to like them, but I cannot forget that atrocious day.

Definitely had VAR on their side yesterday although I think correctly for a lot of the decisions.

Playing as well as they were last season only they're finishing their chances and getting the rub of the green.

Potter could easily have them sniffing around the European spots. There are 'bigger' clubs with worse managers.

Football is a funny game. Last year watching them I felt they played good enough to challenge for Europe but they just couldn't finish chances and had terrible luck in defense.
This year when I've watched them they look a mid table team at best but are getting luck left, right and center.

I like their manager. Potter deserves a big stage. I'd like to see him manage the national team but the FA wouldn't want him as he's not a brand.

Apart from that the club owners are shady as fuck.

I like their manager. Potter deserves a big stage. I'd like to see him manage the national team but the FA wouldn't want him as he's not a brand.

Apart from that the club owners are shady as fuck.
I don't know much about Bloom other than he is Jewish and seems to have accumulated his wealth through gambling and gambling websites. Am I missing something?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.