Brighton tickets on sale

Been offered an over 65/Seniors ticket for this one! Do they actually check the ticket normally or refuse entry if obviously you are younger? Most away games ive been to this season they barely glance at the ticket and let you through

Been offered an over 65/Seniors ticket for this one! Do they actually check the ticket normally or refuse entry if obviously you are younger? Most away games ive been to this season they barely glance at the ticket and let you through
At Brighton as it is at most grounds nowadays I believe its more of a traffic light system. So for example when you scan your ticket it will flash green for adult and yellow for concession/u18/over 65 etc.

if you enter the ground when it’s pretty busy you will be absolutely fine they won’t even notice.

Got in every time no problem with one.
Mind you I was 60 at the time.

Just blag it that your dad/grandad is already in on the other ticket. Shouldn't be a problem

Does anyone know how many points this sold out on?

I'm just trying to gauge how near I am to getting a ticket for some of these away games with awkward travel or late kick off times (or both)!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.