Brighton tickets

My ticket is spare as I will be away working. SS3 318 £20. I can send an e-ticket which you would need to print & take. You would need to pay with paypal or do a transfer. Please PM if interested. Thanks

Two Brighton tickets for sale - Colin Bell Stand level 1. Two adult tickets. £40 for both. Must go by Tuesday. PM me if interested.

Last edited:
It’s a bit sad that they’re asking £45 to £51 for a Level 1 ticket given those factors. Why not just do it at £30 a ticket, as a bit of a thank you to the fans? That’s one thing that annoys me about this club these days; they’d rather have empty seats and potentially make £10k extra than forego that £10k and have the place full.

It's sadder that SS3 season card holders who flog their cards back to the club for £15, They then sell for £50+...If I'm wrong I apologise. But ffs City just sell them for what the ticket holder sold them back for with a small handling charge.

Have adult season card available. SSL3, block 316 row NN - 3 rows from the back, bit of a climb but good view.

£16. Meet at green fence for M1/M2 entrance.

***NOW SOLD***

Last edited:
Got some freebies from the club so my SC in SS3 right behind the left post on row S, great view, is available.

Don't want cash as I'm getting some freebies from the club so will meet at the ground, before and after please as I want to keep the card for old times' sake.

PM me if you want it.

EDIT: Gone.

Last edited:
Spares in Colin Bell - 122: 2 Adults, and 1 Jr. Family cannot make it after the reschedule. Meet at ground. Willing to talk about 1, 2 or all of tickets! PM me if you want to talk!

Last edited:
Got some freebies from the club so my SC in SS3 right behind the left post on row S, great view, is available.

Don't want cash as I'm getting some freebies from the club so will meet at the ground, before and after please as I want to keep the card for old times' sake.

PM me if you want it.

PM’d you mate

One spare in South Stand level 2 block 212.

£20, meet at the ground. Added bonus you’ll be sat next to me.

NOW SOLD

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.