Brighton tickets

Going by the way tickets seem to be going a lot further down now, often to general sale, then I’d suggest that it’s working. Next step, move to a five year rolling loyalty scheme. We’ve had enough success now to repay all of us FOC’s that did the hard yards in the 80’s and 90’s ;-)
Gonna be difficult applying a rolling scheme when they stopped rewarding loyalty
I’m open to suggestions!!!

If you're traveling by train worth noting London-Brighton is £31 return via London Victoria plus underground but £13 from St Pancras which is a 10 minute walk from Euston

If you're traveling by train worth noting London-Brighton is £31 return via London Victoria plus underground but £13 from St Pancras which is a 10 minute walk from Euston
If you have a match ticket you only need to pay for the ticket as far as the start of "the zone" I pasted below. Inside the zone its free travel to the stadium (Falmer).

Brighton.JPG
Don't pay for something you don't need to pay for, it's included on your ticket.

If you have a match ticket you only need to pay for the ticket as far as the start of "the zone" I pasted below. Inside the zone its free travel to the stadium (Falmer).

View attachment 28091
Don't pay for something you don't need to pay for, it's included on your ticket.
Anyone point me in the direction of cheap accommodation within half and drive/train to ground

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.