Brilliant Summary of Media Bias Against Us

mat said:
It's about time the club came out and fought the media. I'm sick to fuck of the media portraying us as a misfit club.

It's easy to do. We're supposed to be in the big league and we keep fucking it up. You can't even order a replica shirt online from the official shop site and haven't been able to for two weeks. Can you imagine that happening at Milan or the swamp? Is it any wonder we are not taken seriously? We have won one away from home all season and people keep getting arrested. Normal life, you may say... but as Hughes rightly points out the focus is much sharper since all the promises thrown around amid our noisy and spectacular takeover

allblues09 said:
Very good collection. I would be careful with stuff like that on here, as there are two or three journalists that will take offense. .

I hope ladyman is reading:

You're a rag stooge with the principles of a bodysnatcher.

You wouldn't know objectivity or balance if they bit you on the arse.

Give my regards to your mate 'Alex' next time you see him for drinks

Cue ladyman coming on here 'in disguise' to defend himself or pump prime another of his 'journalistic' masterpieces

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.