Brilliant !!

Gingers Dad said:
de niro said:
We all fear the plastics coming to our club but as it is they won't get in, we blues have been going for decades, win or lose, it's in our mindset to attend games.
With 36000 seasoncard holders and a fair few thousand city card holders there are not that many seats left for "walk ups", after our habit ingrained walk ups I bet there are only a couple of thousand regular spare places to be had.of course we also have a waiting list for season cards so maybe we will add to that 36k. So untill we expand there is no room for a plastic invasion. Compare that to cold trafford, got to be 75% plastic, more maybe. Too quiet to be anything else.

Great op post btw.
So it will have to be stadium expansion or big price increases or both

correct my friend, glad i'm old, i might be an oap for the new stadium, be well cheap:)

Blue Maverick said:
warpig said:
cant be arsed reading through all that.....can someone summarise what is said in three words please? ta.
Utd are fcuked

...and their fans are clueless cnuts<br /><br />-- Tue May 03, 2011 8:56 am --<br /><br />
City Raider said:
Great post but Cheltenham? - lol

people move with their jobs mate

Dude must work in here! Absolutely infested with rags and he has summed-up every single one of them. Fantastic insight. The future's blue.

Just read the whole thing. All the way through i kept thinking "yep, agree with that" "and that" "yeah, that too"! But then saw he'd spelt "realised" with a fucking Z where the S should be so wondered if this guy was just one of our American new fans, which would make the whole thing a load of bollocks! ?

danburge82 said:
Just read the whole thing. All the way through i kept thinking "yep, agree with that" "and that" "yeah, that too"! But then saw he'd spelt "realised" with a fucking Z where the S should be so wondered if this guy was just one of our American new fans, which would make the whole thing a load of bollocks! ?
No, that guys been posting for ages on the MuEN City pages. He used to have a different user name which I can't remeber but he's kosher.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.