Bring Angelino back

What is the buyback? Fifteen or under and it would be worthwhile, though we could also speak to PSV and tell them we won't activate it in January unless they accept a bid from PSG in Jan, giving ourselves more time and PSV some stability. May make financial sense though for us if his value is more, or could be expected to be more in the next two years.

Issue is more if we don't actually plan to play him, and would he actually offer more, make more of a different, than our current options? Is he better defensively, is he better in the air where we are being targeted at full back recently? Will he offer more when we have the ball? Can we bring him in and integrate into pep's system fast enough for him to play a part this season? If not then could damage our reputation.

I did not want him to leave but Angelino is playing very well in a little boys league, if he comes back he will be back up to Mendy, not necessarily what he wants, and if Pep deems Mendy not fit enough he will buy better than Angelino again maybe Chilwell

definitely the right player to bring back but timing will be important. he looks really good. was vieira's favorite if i am remembering correctly

Technically he is awesome, obviously not physical which seems more and more important since teams are targeting our fullbacks in the air. I have no idea why we do not go for Tierney at Celtic though. He is ideal for a left back and would not cost over 20 mill.

Technically he is awesome, obviously not physical which seems more and more important since teams are targeting our fullbacks in the air. I have no idea why we do not go for Tierney at Celtic though. He is ideal for a left back and would not cost over 20 mill.
Huge Celtic fan, would be hard to convince him. Kinda like someone trying to sign Foden from us

Not so sure - I'm hopeful that now we have navigated a tough run of fixtures whilst losing Kev, Ferna and Benjamin for parts or all we have a little time to get Mendy fit - Feb by all accounts and he will prove a few wrong, if he can stay fit that is. That is the reason I think we are not in for a fullback right now. Replacing Ferna is job number one in the summer and that may take most of the budget, then we can reassess left and right back. Hate to say it - we missed out on Robertson - when we mullered Hull he looked head and shoulders their best player. Perhaps Angelino could do a similar job but as others have said he's not being tested that much.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.