Bring back the old badge, official campaign.

A A

Anonymous

*tin hat on*

I know it's been done before but come it's just so much better than the new one...

RetroCrest.jpg

do the decent thing nike and give city their proper badge back.

agree or disagree?

It looks like a dated old badge that's long out of date, though. I don't particularly like the new badge but I don't like the old badge neither. Plus we aren't in Lancashire, so the red rose is redundant.

Caveman said:
It looks like a dated old badge that's long out of date, though. I don't particularly like the new badge but I don't like the old badge neither. Plus we aren't in Lancashire, so the red rose is redundant.

it's not out dated, it would give the kits a decent retro look. when i see people wearing old kits with it, it still looks the bollocks.

cheers corky you ****.

The club dont own the image rights of that old badge and used to pay a percentage to a third party, this was the main reason the badge was changed originally. If that can be sorted i would want a return to it.

I only own retro tops and tshirts so all the city stuff i have has the old badge on it anyway.

corky1970 said:
ban-mcfc said:
Caveman said:

it's not out dated, it would give the kits a decent retro look. when i see people wearing old kits with it, it still looks the bollocks.

cheers corky you ****.

wot ya gonna do aboot it you cumshaft ?

burn ya shit pants you midget fuck.

Paul Lake's Left Knee said:
The club dont own the image rights of that old badge and used to pay a percentage to a third party, this was the main reason the badge was changed originally. If that can be sorted i would want a return to it.

I only own retro tops and tshirts so all the city stuff i have has the old badge on it anyway.

I'm pretty sure that the image rights can't be protected now because the design has been copyright free for too long.

If City readopted the old badge, it would just be a licence for all and sundry to make money by flooding the market with city badged crap.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.