Bring back the Poznan

A A

Anonymous

simple we were winning when we did it and playing slightly better and now weve stopped doing it were not playing as good

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tQ58FbLTPao[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dxvJieLSasA&feature=related[/youtube]

bring it back, i miss it :(

F***ing too right!

The place was rocking and the players responded to it.

Now when City score everybody just claps.

Just f***ing wow!

Bring everything back, start chanting non stop, make a soddin racket all the game, we need relentless noise, something we don't do.
Yep, lets do the Poznan, lets take lots of flags and banners, everybody take 2 scarves and jump up and down all the game, lets just be passionate, that might help....!!!

Stretford Born Blue said:
Bring everything back, start chanting non stop, make a soddin racket all the game, we need relentless noise, something we don't do.
Yep, lets do the Poznan, lets take lots of flags and banners, everybody take 2 scarves and jump up and down all the game, lets just be passionate, that might help....!!!

+1

We've become a stand up, arms folded, sing very very rarely and don't get behind the team almost at all set of away fans since around Christmas.

We stopped doing the Poznań around about the same time. I think it is positive to our atmosphere away from home when we do it. Even at home, whenever the game is won and it's like 80minutes on the clock and 3-0 I think the while stadium should do it at the same time.

I miss the Poznań, but I kept saying at the time when it was getting rinsed that people would get bored of it. I said many times, do it but sparingly. I think to bring some positivity into our atmosphere the Poznań must return!

Let's all do the Poznań, let's all do the Poznań
Na na na na
Na na na na
Let's all...

No not the poznan it's getting on my nerves big time, one day we're gonna do it and the opposition is gonna score, plus I like actually watching the game. I'm all for constant singing, loads of flags and banners and even flares, but the Poznan has to stop completely.

The poznan did become a bit repetitive and boring but it was a way of getting fans(who wouldn't normally sing) involved in creating atmosphere.

When it worked well it was a catalyst for more songs to get around the ground.

DD said:
Just bring back singing and chanting. That'll do. :)

Obviously, but as I said above the Poznan is unique in that for some reason people find it easier to join in with it than they do a chant.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.