Bring the Noise

So where was the so and so noise then????? I’ve got no voice and there were more people joining in with me in CBL1 than in the alleged singing section!!!! I am absolutely furious that there are people on this thread saying if you don’t make a noise you shouldn’t be there or words to that effect and there was no noise until the 78th minute, or whatever time we scored, from that stand/section!! :-(:-(

Well... that was disappointing to say the least. Instead of pushing on the team we were all silent after we went 2-0 down. The players lost intensity as the game went on, and we didn't give them a push. Without Nico's goal... oh boy..

I was talking to someone who was in the SS and they said we were all stunned!!!! I’m sorry.............. I was stunned so was everyone else especially the players and that was when they NEEDED US. They needed the NOISE, they needed the support and it wasn’t there!
Please never, ever tell others off after that lack of performance/noise. I am so annoyed. I ended up almost doing a Delia (although not on the pitch) yelling across to you ‘bring the noise, where’s your noise?’!!!

I was talking to someone who was in the SS and they said we were all stunned!!!! I’m sorry.............. I was stunned so was everyone else especially the players and that was when they NEEDED US. They needed the NOISE, they needed the support and it wasn’t there!
Please never, ever tell others off after that lack of performance/noise. I am so annoyed. I ended up almost doing a Delia (although not on the pitch) yelling across to you ‘bring the noise, where’s your noise?’!!!

I’m sorry , but there was noise and there was plenty of people getting behind the team. However there was nothing from the players most of the game.

I’m normally one who says sing no matter what, but it was pretty difficult when we kept losing the ball

First few minutes today was great but then it went flat as usual.

I give up trying to understand the atmosphere anymore. city fans to busy fighting with each other today than supporting the team even if they looked a bit clueless.

something needs to change

It's like flogging a dead horse, few of us tried getting it going all game in 309. I know fans are there to push the team forwards but I think the tempo of our play is effecting the crowd, plus everyone looked shellshocked.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.