Bring the Noise

Rodri said "The fans are amazing but have to keep supporting us because they are important." Not sure if it has any meaning behind it or just a simple statement.

As a set of fans, we"re the best on the concourses at the Etihad and up and down the country.

I probably shouldn’t be the one to say it, as I can’t be there week in, week out to assist in creating atmosphere, but I think most people can count the really fantastic atmospheres at the Etihad on one hand, two at most. We flatter to deceive as a loud fan base. Sure, we have our moments, here and there, and nothing like a good rendition of Na Na Na or We’re not really here, but beyond that, half the time Blue Moon is insipid. Tbh, always feel like the atmosphere created at away games is often better, even with a much smaller, more concentrated contingent.

SS3 could have been better but on Sunday a mate called round asking what was wrong with my voice....it was rough mainly from shouting rather than singing.

Fair play to the guy who runs city on tour Twitter. The banners and the flags ( I think he had made) in ss2/3 looked fantastic.

They should be there every game

Good to see another group of fans bringing flags to hang over tier three and lay out the ticker tape, good on city on tour lads. I went in two hours before KO and the flags where already hanging over tier three, looked proud. This would be good for big games or any games.

Our two big banners hung over tier two and telescopics in Level one, the whole end looked fantastic, shame there are no pictures circulating.

FA CUP port vale

As mentioned in previous posts, just had confirmation that Port vale for the fa cup are taking SS level 3 & level 2. This gives city fans the usual Pl away end 113. We have secured 100 tickets ( back four rows ). Lets have some of the singers from level three and who want to join in from all over the ground getting in there. We have a chance here to link 115 area with kippax here. If you want a ticket keep an eye on 1894 social twitter / FB.

shame there are no pictures circulating.

ELWlAsZXkAAzyYp.jpg:large

Those flags should always be there. It used to look really good in the past.

St marks
Some might say - two flags I remember in particular

Could the 1894 group lobby the club to get flags permanently on ss3 tier ???

Picture looks great, thanks for that.

The permanent flags on tier three, mentioned it quite a few times, this is how and why.

Yes we can hang flags there every game as they don't cover advertisements, the club wants fans to hang them there as do all of us. The slight issue is that it is extremely windy and although it might not feel breezy to the fans, the flags within minutes blue back over the barriers. Last Saturday the club provided some double sided tape to pin them down.

What we need is fans from tier three to bring their flags and hang them there each match day, doesn't sound difficult really. They have to be tied up there match by match and not left out as the weather fks them up and blows them about. You probably see other banner hung over permanently around the stadium, these are made out of a thick plastic flexible material and cable tied underneath and above so dont move in the wind. Personally I am not so keen on them, they don't look as good as the traditional ones from Saturday.

If anybody in tier three wants to bring a flag and do it game by game please contact us, we can sort it out with club and what ever needs doing. Unfortunately 1894 lads are in SS1 and busy with those banners/flags, to go up and down to tier three would be to much work on a match day. So please lets have fans in tier three hang banners over.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.