Bring the Noise

Bring the noise and away fans in the home end again could be combined. It must effect the noise in the ground when so many away fans are amongst us. It's not just the away fans but alot of 'neutral' fans with kids. The only game we have been to this season in what seemed like a 100% City area was 309 for Leicester and it was great lots of singing etc.

Bring the noise and away fans in the home end again could be combined. It must effect the noise in the ground when so many away fans are amongst. It's not just the away fans but alot of 'neutral' fans with kids. The only game we have been to this season in what seemed like a 100% City area was 309 for Leicester and it was great lots of singing
If my block represents every block in the stadium then there’d be about 6500 non-City fans in attendance. Imagine if those were 6500 fans that used to come when they could afford it in 2010. We moaned about the atmosphere then but it was mint compared to now.

I am a lifelong supporter but only matchgoing on a regular basis for the last Six years. I sit in 101 with Mrs S and we are surrounded by season ticket holders and a great many tourists in the front half of 101. The atmosphere varies by game from extremely quiet (like yesterday) to really loud maybe 4 PL games a season. What is weird is the people that surround me are brilliant city fans, that love the club, have been attending matches for years and years and yet don’t shout, don’t sing no matter what happens. I like to sing, like to give the referee dogs abuse but am pretty much a lone voice. Its an observation rather than a criticism.

I arranged to meet a friend after the everton match next to the Mercedes garage. He is a blue but had no idea of the result due to having no phone and he didnt go. On meeting him he asked what was the result. I said judging the atmosphere of the fans what do you think? He guessed we had lost

we mention 12 years ago atmosphere was better, we had 42k attendances then... we now have 54k... So if you said that was 12,000 tourists & corporate there is still over 40k left. We don't have 50,000 tourists and corporate.

fact is the singers aren't grouping and singing. Proves this when some games the atmosphere is very good or for spells in some games for 20 mins it is non stop. If its nil nil or we go a goal down the singing goes down. Lets stop making excuses up and just sing.

Fact is some people dont want to sing.Against Fulham
I will join in the Come on City.Blue Moon and will do plenty of shouting, moaning and booing. .Against the rags though I will be none stop and join in with everything .Dont get to many games now so like to make the most of it when i go

Fact is some people dont want to sing.Against Fulham
I will join in the Come on City.Blue Moon and will do plenty of shouting, moaning and booing. .Against the rags though I will be none stop and join in with everything .Dont get to many games now so like to make the most of it when i go
Where you sat for the rags game?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.