Bring the Noise

Thought atmosphere not good against Fulham but daft ko time doesnt help plus people saving up for Wed .So much football so cant blame fans for picking and chosing what games they go to .Pep complaing that the ground was not full.While he is a brilliant manager and terific person He should realise fans have only so much money

Thought atmosphere not good against Fulham but daft ko time doesnt help plus people saving up for Wed .So much football so cant blame fans for picking and chosing what games they go to .Pep complaing that the ground was not full.While he is a brilliant manager and terific person He should realise fans have only so much money

To many games lately, not only money but time to actually take out and go to a game especially when its live on bbc.

115 was full of families, I don't know why the ticket distribution cant liaise with fans better and say " oh you have a five year old, you might be better in the purposely allocated family stand as apposed to 115 where the word "c**t" is shouted every minute !

I think pepe got put in a corner, why should media pricks ask him that ? It was purely one of those lets try to embarrass you questions.

To many games lately, not only money but time to actually take out and go to a game especially when its live on bbc.

115 was full of families, I don't know why the ticket distribution cant liaise with fans better and say " oh you have a five year old, you might be better in the purposely allocated family stand as apposed to 115 where the word "c**t" is shouted every minute !

I think pepe got put in a corner, why should media pricks ask him that ? It was purely one of those lets try to embarrass you questions.
I dont think Pep was asked he just came out with it then he was pressed more on it

Spent the first half halfway up 115, my lad was in 113 where people sat down so he moved to 111, at halftime we went to 111 as it was quiet in both bits but he'd run into a guy from 315 we know.

I can't really hear 115 from 315 normally, I take it yesterday wasn't the norm?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.