Bristol Away Tickets

I suspect they’ll fill their ground and our club don’t feel as if we’ll fill ours.

Their away end is usually 4000 but they reduced it for us and the previous round so they can get more of theirs in. Not worried about their allocation at ours because I can see us betting half of it back as it's a TV game. Their away support is shocking at best

Their away end is usually 4000 but they reduced it for us and the previous round so they can get more of theirs in. Not worried about their allocation at ours because I can see us betting half of it back as it's a TV game. Their away support is shocking at best
I reckon they'll sell most if not all, it's nearly 30 years since they've had a sniff of a major Cup semi-final.

Can't blame them for giving us the bare minimum really but if they're going to do that, we should do the same in return. That extra 1000 they could have given us in the away stand would have made a big difference to our away contingent.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.